Saturday, May 17, 2008

This is crazy...

I've done my semi annual clothes change... that is taking out most of the winter stuff, putting it away, and getting the summer-stuff up from the basement (where they are stored in suitcases) and put them on the shelves and the racks...Ok, now...
"Hello, my name is Peony and I am a clothesaholic." There I said it. I rarely agree with P. on anything, but in this case I have to admit: he is right. It is simply crazy how much clothes I have. I know I do not spend as much on clothes than an average person, because I get most of my stuff second hand. Most of my summerclothes are white, and most of them is of a brand name called NEXT. I don't know what is it with that brand. They have a store and once in a while I go in. Beside being expensive (out of my price range) I rarely see something I really, really would want. BUT in all the second hand places we have around here, I constantly pick out their stuff. I am drawn to them, from racks and racks of clothes if I pick out like ten pieces to try (withouth checking the label, inevitably about six turns out to be NEXT...
Back to my wardrobe... the last time I counted I had about fifteen pair of white pants, and I wouldn't even attempt to count how many thank tops I have (most of them are racerbacks)... Just do not ask me why do I need all of them. I don't...
Today I met Dinara today four our usual friday knitting lunch... the needles only got out to show what's on them (I only had the socks with me, and she had a sleeve of a sweater on a very short addi turbo). The place was nice, though the food wasn't that special (rather blunt I thought), but these meetings are always so nice to my soul...

No comments: