Friday, March 12, 2021

Leftover neckwarmer -again

For a few days now I keep thinking what should I write about this neckwarmer... I have knitted a similar piece here and here, and I believe I told almost everything about them.

 

Why do I like to knit them, what I am knitting them from, how do I knit them, everything, right? 
This particular one was made to use with my red coats (Yeah, I do have more than one, even if I cannot fit into most of them at the moment). As much as I love them, I always feel the need to tone them down, and a black and gray with a hint of red seems a good solution. 
This was not the first, and I feel it won't be the last time I knit this. My sockyarn stash seems unlimited, and the color-variations seems just as variable. Hmm, maybe a pink toned one for next? or a blue with orange contrast? 

Yarns: a bunch of leftover of different gray/black/ white, colored sockyarns, and some red between them.
Needles: 3 mm knit pro circs
(You can read about the sweater here )
Photos: Norbert Varga

No comments: