Friday, March 19, 2021

Rainbow

Back in december, in the darkest days of the winter, I needed light and color...
For the longest time, I wante dto make rainbow colored socks... And then, Lana Grossa's rainbow colored wool/ soja sock yarn popped up in Müller...
As usual, I wanted the colors take a lead, so the sock itself is rather plain, toe up, the only change from my usual one, was that instead of short row toes, I started at the very end, in order not to break teh color sequence. 
I have not even finished I finished the socks, when I decided I need mittens, maybe even more than socks, so I went back for more yarn.
And these are also my standard top down mittens, starting from the fingers, and going from there. 

 Yarn: Lana Grossa Soya

Needles: Knit Pro Zing, 2 mm
Photos: Noebert Varga

No comments: