Saturday, February 20, 2021

In the name of using leftovers

 This seems to be a recurring theme around here, so much, I wonder if I should make it a regular feauture around here... But then, knowing the nature of things, I am afraid, if I would, something shall happen, that will make me stop using leftovers... which we do not want, do we? So this is the nest unofficial episode of the unofficial notseries on using leftovers, 

We have last seen these yarns (and the last installment of my pink series) in the long, striped cardigan , where I told how I had to stop knitting, because I misplaced the last ball of yarn, that was found. I have not told the part, where I haunted the second hand shop, and my stash, trying to find something similar, which I did just about the time, when I finally found the missing skeins. 
I also had some not full skein of pink sock yarns, that had somewhat similar coloring than the one I used for the cardigan. And, of course, my pink boots were screaming to be used, with more socks. 
Construction of the usual, toe up, with contrasting, short row toes and heels, stockinett foot, and wide (or long?) ribbing on the leg part, so it can be worn up, or turned down, and Jenny's surprisingly strechy bindoff. 
Yarns are the same unknown sock-yarn left-overs from my stash as the cardigan mentioned.
Needles: Knit Pro Zing, 2,25 mm. 
Photos: Norbert Varga. 


1 comment:

Hana - Marmota said...

They really are fabulous. :-)