Friday, February 12, 2021

Red mittens

Ever since I bought my black and white polka dot coat in november 2018 I wanted to have some red mittens to wear with them.... As we say in Hungarian, God's mills turn slowly... but then this is by far not the oldes, unrealized plan of mine, so... Anyhow, during my recent bout of knitting, along with a number of socks, I finally managed some new mittens, including a red one. 
It was knitted the way I do most of my mittens, starting from the fingers, and going down to the arms, and the ribing, this I can use every bit of the available yarn, while not risking running out of it ahead of time. 
Really nothing much to it, but a pair of plain, red, half-fingered mittens. 
Yarn was a ball of red DROPS Alpaca, I bought years ago. 
Needles are 2.25 mm Knit Pro Zing. 

Photos: Norbert Varga. 

No comments: