Sunday, February 20, 2011

Spinning circle-again

I went to a spinning circle again. teh quality of our machines were considerably better this time as beside th eold, antique pieces there were new beauties too. My little bug was in a good company too
It was good to see familiar faces...
And I was glad to see new ones.
I was especially happy to see that there was interest not only in the wheels, but in spinning with drop spindles  too.
Thank you to the organizators, I hope we can meet again soon...

1 comment:

kristieinbc said...

Thank you for all the kind comments you have left on my blog! I think it is the thing I like most about having a blog- meeting people from around the world and hearing what they have to say. Your new spinning wheel is beautiful. My wheel has sat neglected for many months. Reading your blog is inspiring me to start spinning again.