Tuesday, January 12, 2021

Pink mitts

Back to the PINK stuff, okay?

I had a bit of yarn left over from the pink socks... so what to do with that? 
Mittens of course! I always need mittens in the winter, though I rarely use more than there... how you call them? Most probably would call them dingerless, but they do have fingers... so half fingered? Now that sounds ridicoulus (and right, I do not know how to spell that either LOL).


I divided the yarn what I had exactly and started with the fingers... and by doing that, I could mess with the fingers enough that the majority of the mittens got to be more or less simmetric... ehh, its a fiddly process, shall I write about that too? The pattern is based on the one I've written for the since dead yarnstore's site Barka, and that material dissapeared the in the wasteland of deleted Internet stuff... Maybe I should make another tutorial here, who knows. 

Anyhow, by now I had boots socks and mittens... What should be the next installment of my pink-ish wardrobe? 
Stay tuned to find out. 

Photos: Norbert Varga
Yarn: Noname "Sockenwolle"
Needles: 2.25 mm Knit Pro

No comments: