Tuesday, April 23, 2019

As he found his Juliet...

This is the title of a pretty famous Hungarian poem, by the renaissance poet, Bálint Balassi.
Roughly translated, it goes
"As he found his Juliet,
so he greeted her:
I don't want this world
without you, my beautilful love.."

Those who are my Facebook friends know that something is up.. I could wax poetic about him, I could fill up pages and pages, but, you know what. As they say, a picture is worth a thousand word... so and without much explanation, just a few pictures from the very first both of us is on (didn'§t I say, that you can find the very best people at the first row of teh SZBB concerts?), through the one where we started to realize there might be more that just being the fans of a particular band... to the latest picture I found on my phone, on which both of us is on.
















Here is to many more pictures of together, many more adventues. Because every day together is a holiday, a celebration.

No comments: