Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Live Ivestigation...or Interpretation. (pictures)

Since I got entangled in reenactment, I am also the part of the foundation's acting group, and one of the programs we like to put up is the investigation games, with live characters. This spring we were invited to the Villa Ráth, for the second time, which is the subdivision of the National Museum of Applied arts.The play was setat the edwardian times, the turn of teh 1th/ 20th century and I had the role of the lady's maid....
 But of course the house staff knows everything...
You see that is where the watch dissapeared from... 
Watching over the house...
 I found this cigarette holder, but I have no idea whose could it be...
 So strict (or just tired?)

  Getting friendly with the guests...



The dress was loaned .. I know, shame on me... but this state will change sooner or later :-) 
Photoes: Norbert Varga

No comments: