Tuesday, April 16, 2019

A fabric store in Prague

Attention please: The following pictures can seriously bother your soul's peace. Proceed carefully, and only at your own risk. As we were walking around in Prague a couple of weeks ago, and sat down to eat that trudlo, I innocently put "yarnstores" into the search window of the Google maps, and it showed three possibilities. We chose the closest one, and it turned out that though they do have some yarns, their main profile is fabrik... and what fabrics... My head is full of plans for historical clothes, so my heart raced... I needed extreme self restraint (and a more or less empty bank account) and walked away only with a dragonfly button... But not before I asked if I can move in, and sleep in between those fabolous fabrics.

























P.S.: We can go to that Trabant Museum now.

No comments: