Thursday, May 24, 2012

Weekly spinning- dying wool

I am up to here with work and uni- exam period just started, so I have no finished spinning to show only some wool I died.
Rainbow... ahh rainbow. What is it about this particular colorcombination that makes me swoon again and again. I just can't seem to have enough.
Some blue and purple on grey merino base...
And green, with green and more green with a bit of rust.
Even though i died all of them to spin myself a friend who just got her brand new spinning wheel fell in love with the ainbow one, and othe spindle spinner couldn't put down the blue/purple one... the green stil waits for its faith to fin it.

1 comment:

kristieinbc said...

I love all of your spinning fibre, but that rainbow is my favourite too! You mention being busy with work. That sounds like good news. Were you able to find a job? I hope so!