Monday, September 1, 2008

New month, new start

Sorry for being off for some time. Life is getting chaotic.
Christopher started school today, and I also started in my new job.
The new job threw off all my plans to take a vacation and stay home for these weeks, and arrange things that should be arranged. P. was finally forced to do some things about Chris's room, and the rest. Everything iy in chaos, I cannot concentrate on even getting everything toogether... I keep apologizing for my disorganization, but for the moment the teachers seems to be understanding.
As for work.. I do not no yet. Need a bit more time to see things (and I can't even think when will I see them clearly...).
Keep fingers crossed.

3 comments:

herr_dr_nuss said...

You're the one working. P can get things organized for HIS son. he should WANT to! so sad. well i think you're doing great. don't worry the dust will settle and all will be fine. i think he sees the end coming. do you see the light at the end of the tunnel?

Brussels Chronicles said...

Queen of chaos here. Well, you know me and you've seen my house ! I feel your pain. LOL. JUst know that you are not alone !!!

peony said...

Your house is a heaven of organization compared to mine now... I don't even know which box I packed away things like Chris's pants...
I can't even sit down at the moment... thankfully I can still knit a bit in the bed at night.