Monday, April 19, 2021

Happenings

 I was so good about blogging until now, but seem to loose my momentum. The anti-plague shot (and probably also the nasty weather - Snow? In mid April? Come on!- gave me an awful headache, which slowed me down awfully, so much I was happy I could send in the minimum-really-must-do part of my work (this will not be the month I work ahead I am afraid)

However, even if nothing specifically spectacular happened, there were small things. 

Like this:

Ikea opened, and they finally had the dresser I wanted for months. I did not even wanted to go, thinking it will be full of people and because of the limits (to the number of people can go in at once), there will be lines... But N checked their website, which said out of the 1300, they only had 363 customers in the shop, so we got into the car... and while there, we picked up some more plastic boxes... 

And while we are at the topic of boxes, this also happened:

I know it is crazy. Absolutely crazy, how I cannot say no to some nice sock yarn. I am spending like what? one and a half year by now to reorganize the flat, so everything would fit, and spending days putting away yarns, noting that I really, really do have an exorbitant amount of yarn, most of it is sockyarn, and wherever I look there is some of it, and now, I do need to stop. STOP. Then having a some shitty days, turning around and raid the webshop of my favorite secondhand shop...eeek. 

And also this happened:
Feeling awful in waves resulted me spending a totally unplanned afternoon and evening in bed, watching Tv and knit, so I finally managed to finish my new year sweater, even wove in the ends. Now it needs to get blocked the heck out of it, but the Ikea trip also meant that we will finally do something about the living room. We all know that these kind of rearranging makes a lot of mess first. A lot. 
And at the moment not enough space on the floor to block the darned sweater. 

Hopefully I can soon return the regularly scheduled blogging, I still have photos and plans for a few more posts.
Until then, sorry, but I need to fill up some shelves. 

No comments: