Sunday, March 31, 2019

Dressed up in Venice

Are you all bored by my Venice pictures? Because I cannot get enough of them. There were a few thousand pictures shot, and though there are favorutes among them I can find something new every time.
As I mentioned in the earlier post, there is somthing magical going to the carnival all dressed up.
Compared to many dresses, mine was more simple, less spectacular, but I loved wearing it.
I made the dress last summer, the upper layer, the giornea was lent by my teammate Gizella.




I walked favorite pair of shoes, that was handmade by a hungarian crafstman around in the venetian streets.













My favourite cople.
Mirrored in a window...
Who is lacing whom?
Underneath the renaissance coat, the youngster wore balloon pants and red thights...
After about 30000 steps, by the evening... pretty ired, but happy.

No comments: