Tuesday, September 1, 2026

It ain't over yet

The last few months were incredibly busy, incredibly tiring, but also pretty satisfying, from many points. Of course, there were mishaps, problems, and all that, but looking back, I think, wow, I cannot believe, we did all that. 

And just as the title of this posts say, it is not over yet. Not the events, not the work, nor the summer. 

I do have to say out loud, that I am ever so glad, that the 1st of september does not effect me anymore, not even through my son, it (or these last days of august) does not fill me with dread, the feeling of everything is over, and the feeling of hate school and school-season.

And while I am trying to wrap up things, I think about coming back to the blog, with full intensity.

I do have many things to tell you about, many things to show you (though, some of you could catch a glance of some things on FB or Instagram), and now I am wondering, what order should I put them...

Timewise? The oldest first and catch up? Start with the least impressive things and go to the ones I am most proud about? Or just random? 

What do you think? 

Also... What are you most curious about? Events? Travels? What I was making? 


No comments: