Friday, July 1, 2022

Oops, I did it again...

 I mean the dissapearing act... Things just got all jumbled up, and life became a bit jumbled up...

Its not like I do not think ever so often about this poor blog, but thats my life... I wouldn't be able to live according to a stict schedule to save my life, so I gave up trying a long time ago... 

I do have a few things to post about, and I kind of wondering, what should be the bets way to go about that... Do you want to see last years new year sweater? (Yes, I did knitted that, Yes, we photographer it, even if a few months after its completion). Some -mostly- handsewn 17th century accessories? Norbert in all the 17th century glory? 16th-17th century lace? Pictures of costumed events? Handmade footwear? 

Shall I go in timewise order? Or totally random? 

Help me out here... Tell me. At least, of you reply, I know there is someone who does still read this blog.


(Me, waiting for your answer... Photo: Norbert Varga, Bodeszphoto )


No comments: