Tuesday, July 2, 2019

Birthday Concert

My favoirte Band had a birthday, and they celebrated it with a big concert... Let me just put it this way...these big venues and big conecrts will never be my favorites, and not only because this particular place would not let N bring his camera in, or because B dissaponted me only twice and both times were in a Budapest Park concert... I know they very well deserveto be known and celebrated, but my favorites will always be the small, intimate concerts.
Because N had no camera with him, we will have to remember the day by pictures I shot with my phone. However, The night was one to remember, though I could not dance at the dancing afterwards (my leg still hurt), but it was teh nght before the borthday of my boy. Big kiddo. Big heart.















No comments: