Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Yarnlovechallenge

I've been trying to get back to more or less regular posting after the year end's break, but somehow it just did not happen. Now I found the perefect excuse in the yarnlovechallenge :-)
Here is a theme for a picture for each day of February


 So here is for the first day of #yarnlovechallenge :
Intro, but then, if you read this blog, you know more about me than you ever wanted :
I've been knitting and crocheting since I was six, I've been sweing and making clothes...I don't know, maybe since I was 12, spinning for about 9-10 years now, and lately I also took up weaving.
(Lets not mention my cooking, baking, acting, gardening or dancing skills, whatever level they are on). I am interested in .... aside from yarn and fiber, in the English language, culture and history.
(photo: Boglárka Erdélyi)
Also my boy is my everything:
He is my system administrator, photographer, travelling companion, my proffessional nagger... among a ton of other things.

No comments: