Friday, March 26, 2010

I feel a red period coming on...

Oh sure I knit other colors too, but these last few weeks I found myself wanting red pieces...
Those who know me, also know that I have this urge to match up colors, and how come I am wearing red pullover and red shawl but no red glove??? The situation needed to be remedied fast. And just at the right moment a small ball of red yarn with tweedy bits came across my hands in the second hand shop... yumm. (I wished there would be enough for a sweater, but this wasn't even a full 50 gramm ball). The amount was so limited that only a fingers down version could be considered, but I wanted to add something on the back of the hands...

In fact I had to do the cast off from the leftover of my red ruffled cardigan... but it is kind of funny, if I wear them toogether it looks like the glove grew out of the sleeves

2 comments:

Anice kötős blogja said...

The colour is ok and the gloves too, but you sure don't think to wear them these days I hope

peony said...

No, it is too warm right now... but it was snowing when I was working on it!!!