Sunday, December 27, 2009

Xmas sock parade

Presents finally gifted, and pictures can be revealed...
There was socks given...
This was made for the wife of my father.

These were for my uncle... when the last time we've met he mentioned that he had a pair of handknit socks made by my grandma, but it is falling apart and he would like keep it for the memory...so I made him a pair... but thinking of it more, I could say these were also made by my grandma...as she was who taught me to knit and anytime I do something with yarn I do feel her (and my mom's) presence...

And these were for my dad. He loved the ones I gave him for his birthday early this year, and I saw they did got good wear...

I leave the two best present for the next post...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOVE all the socks! Awesome job. :)