While doing these posts I often wonder, what is what you might be interested in, because it could be easily something totally different from what is a bee in my bonnet at the moment... Like I am still obsessed with bubble/barrell leg pants, but would you be annoyed, if I'd post yet another one of those patterns?
Or, like a few days ago, absolutely by chance (or the algorythm) I've seen a jester pants on Vinted, that would've been lovely for a cosplay or a larp /while, I still do not exactly understand how a larp works, and it is still one of my heataches, that we do not have those american type of Renessaince Fairs. Anyhow, I've put it in my favorites, just out of pure curiosity. Like I was curious, just how fast will it be sold (it was gone practically in no time)...
And now, once again, out of pure curiosity, I searched Etsy for a "jester pants sewing pattern", and the results included some cool jester pants... but then, who needs jester pants in the middle of the summer?
And then the results included bubbly, ruffly (etc) underpants, drawers, bloomers which could be cool in themselves, or as part in either historybounding or lagenlook or boho chic dressing...
Which one would you prefer to see?
For now, I am showing one of those jester pants, and next time, I will show some bloomers, okay?
It is fun, it could be cool for a costume, a cosplay... and the pattern for the bolero IS included.You can find the pattern on Etsy, HERE.


No comments:
Post a Comment