Thursday, August 17, 2023

Rococo

 Right, I am pretty much caught up with the rococo.

I've been sewing a lot of 18th century stuff this year, not only for myself, but for some of my teammates too...

There is a huge project I want to show you, I am only waiting for the pictures to come back,

but until then, I am wondering... I started to write up the post, but it become a looong and winded proze about a bunch of hows, and whys, and I am curious, if you would want to read it, if you want to know some of the thought process,  how do I come to a decision to sew something, what to sew, what from to sew it and how, or you want the pictures and I should shut up? 

So, how shall it be? 

Until then, here are some more pictures of our small, but growing 18th century group within Mare Temporis, photographed in Vác, at their event, in July. And just wait until our pictures shot last weekend in Győr will come back... 





No comments: