Saturday, January 1, 2022

Happy New Year

This is what Instagram likes think about my year...

And this is how my top 16 picture would look like, if I selected them. 
 Because it isn't the likes, not even the crafts (however much I love them, and however much they are part of me), but everything else. Friends, love, experiences, music, travel, and such what matters. Even if by far not as comprehensive as I would've liked it to be. 

I was thinking about the last year, and no, I did not hate it. It was not all that bad. Of course, nothing can compare to the last few months of 2018 and the year 2019, but ... I mean the world stopped so abrouptly in 2020 and I remember walking down on the totally empty streets in march, thinking that the world changed and our lives will never be the same again. In 2021 we can see that it is true. So many things changed, small ones, and big ones, and I think we are all dealing to adjust to those changes. 

As for the future, as at the beginning of every year I think I'd be a better blogger, a better crafter... But experience tell me to say I will try my best, and we will see the rest. I do have a few things to show you, so the next few weeks will be still in catch up mode, even if not as much catching up with events, but with crafts (I still have not shown you my last year's red sweater for example). 

So here is to 2022. Let's hope, you will be better to us. 

No comments: