Thursday, October 28, 2021

In search of the yellow road (pictures)

 About a year ago we had to drive from Budapest to a nearby town called Páty. As we turned a corner, the trees along the road were „such” yellow… The view hit me, it literally took my breath away, I had to gasp for air. We’ve been running late and could not stop to take pictures, but the vison stayed in my mind ever since. I wanted to see it this year, do some photoes, and last week we drove there. It was not „that” color. Maybe the sun was shining differently. maybe we were there two days later or two days earlier, who knows. Maybe it was a special tear in time and space where I could look into another world.











The pictures are from this year, All this does not mean it is not beautiful Just differently so.

No comments: