Wednesday, September 22, 2021

Renaissance

Okay, thats it. I have been trying to write this post for a while now. I' deleted it a few times, because I didn't like the direction I've been going... and the last time, when I finally figured, that Even if I can't use this blog to talk about my renaissance dress, because you have seen it quite a few times by now, I might just talk about the hairnet I've made for the event.I even wrote the post, but then the whole draft dissapeared. Did I clicked on something I should not, did I pushed the machine to the wall and moved one of its cables, or did it decided itself that it won't cooperate, I don't know.  But I will take this as a sign, and give up trying. 

So here comes the pictures without talk. From the middle of summer, The Visegrade Palace Games. 









Photos: Norbert Varga
If you want to know more about the hair and the hairnet, let me know. I might come back to it and make a post about it. 


1 comment:

lillicroche said...

Beautiful! The garments,the place, your faces, you all together!!!