Thursday, September 3, 2020

Do people still read blogs?

 Is anybody still around here? 

I know I keep saying this blog as a very random journal for myself, but then again... 

Yeah, blogs are written to be read as well, isn't that so? 

I also know that this partical blog is kep in rather haphasardly, sometimes there are a bunch of posts sometimes there are none for weeks....I admit that the absence of any kind of feedback (umm, comments???) makes it harder to keep up (or should I say, makes it easier to be lazy, and not put things up for longer period of time). 

I also know people say that Ravelry / Intsagram/ Facebook and lately, increasingly youtube killed blogging, but I also know , that I, for one, like to read blogs...

So, I do have things to say, and pictures to show you, is anybody still here? 

No comments: