Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Open!

My favorite textile store that is... after almost two month, it is a tiny-tiny shade of normality...
Last week when I've had an appointment with a beautician, and she cancelled, I literally cried  (I might make a list that make me cry these last weeks. Or not. However, there were some real strange reasons there... ). I mean I am so hungry to have contact with people other than N and Chris...I mean I love them both to pieces, and if I can only talk to two people for he rest of my life, they would be those two, but still...
Anyhow, I still ventured into the city, but downtown was so empty it was rather disheartening.
But this week it seems some stores had enough and reopening, bit by bit....
Like the "cheapo fabroc store"née I Love Textil, which do sells a lot of sh*** I mean stuff that is no value to me, but sometimes I do find trasures there... Just like now.
Its not that I need or have space for them, but still...
So, here is hoping that things might just turn for the better... one day.

No comments: