Friday, February 6, 2009

so

It seems whatever I have is bordering (or even over the line ) pneumonia... I had a viral one when I was pregnant (definitely no fun), this (according to the blood test) is bacterial... yay...now I know why I still have temps and awful cough after five days of antibiotics and other meds...
Work started to bug, but I can't help it. I don't think it would be better if I'd go in and cough all over everybody (which sometimes end up in a nasty retching--- not a good sight) and infect them as well...
Spent four hours in the morning at the doctor's and the Xray. Thank god I had my knitting with me (did half a sleeve for my Amelia), but even with that I had serious desire to poke someone with the DPNs... Hungarian health care system at its best.
I guess I just go back to bed now and give an other go at the home-makeover shows :-)))

2 comments:

valéria said...

Hope you're feeling better now.

I've a nomination on my blog go and check it out you can take the picture there. Just have to click on bianca's blog to get it easier than on my blog...have to figure out how to make it linking....

herr_dr_nuss said...

you'll get better sweets. just keep taking care of yourself. you'll be fine. if its the walking pnuemonia, it will take awhile. mine dragged on a few months. looks like spring is here. hopefully it will be there soon too. that will pick you up...