The pattern is from knitty The yarn is Adriafil's Mirage in this light kiwi/lime green.3 mm circular ADDI needles, and 3mm DPNs for the sleeves.
Because of the different yarn/gauge I went two sizes up. I went with the pattern, up until I realized that because of the way I knit (and my stitches sit on the needle) the easiest for me is to do the twisted ribs in a "zig-zag" or herring bone way. Looking at it one of them is twisting to the right, the next row to the left. Then about the 20th row of stockinette that I didn't changed for smaller needles, then later when I did more rows, before deciding what to do later. I've put the waistband a little higher, closer to the real waistline (which is in dressmaking is the narrowest part of your body), and to make it more peplum like I decreased some stitches, which I increased after the waistband. Knitting the sleeves I've seen it would be just too tight, so I increased more, which had to come back at the neckline somehow. At the row before the last I decreased at the sleeves a few stitches. Put the buttonholes to different places, the top one to the neckband, which ended up being wider than in the pattern. That is about it I guess.
Some close ups from the details:
Jenny, thank you for shooting the pictures!
Oh and excuse my red face. I am still not completely well, and it is very cold outside.