Friday, August 1, 2008

The winner takes it all...

Now that is an ongoing joke at the bank... if there is a competition -especially if sales involved- I win it... there was a year long thing connected with the Olympics, where there were quarter yearly prices, and a year winner... Every price that was worth something I took one home... An LCD television set. A digital camera. Now a laptop, and the yearly price... only a few could go to Peking (hmm I am too little fish for that I guess) but there were prices for those who won their category but were left home... Like me. I won the yearly competition in my line. And added a portable DVD player to my collection.

That is the head of operation, in other words the boss of the boss of my boss... I guess. At the back the leader of the Service to Sales thing, she organized the whole competition. I hope I don't have to introduce the redhead. Is the top she wears looks familiar?

I just hope I could be half this succesful in other areas of my life...

1 comment:

Brussels Chronicles said...

You're becoming famous... LOL !