Thursday, August 21, 2008

along the every day stuff there was everything

Everything, includes almost everything. Even arrows...

Traditional jurtas

Lace making... (hmm everyy year I wonder that though I tried almost every craft, this somehow does not interest me... even though I love lace. I knit and croceht lace... but this...just passes by me

There was tons of entertainment. Shows of folk dancing. I do not know where this group came from, but they were moving SLOW... I could not figure out where did they came from, but there was some interesting drawing (painting??? tatoo?? on their faces)

And of course dance teaching...

It is only 364 days until the next one...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

See now, the lace making intrigues me - but then I've never seen it in process before...! :)