Tuesday, January 5, 2021

Pink period

 It all started with this pair of pink boots. 

A little more than two years ago, when we first got together, N wanted to take me and show me Plitvice, the beautiful park in Croatia, full of waterfalls and lakes. A trip that involves considerable walking. I needed some new boots, and I bought this off from a local bidding site selling mostly used stuff. I new the brand from my time in the US (Thimberland), and it was PINK. You can by me by the kilos with colorful footwear. I had a lovely angora sweater gotten second hand. 

But then, you know me, and my little devil, the compulsion to match things up. So I needed a pair of  socks. A pair of pink socks. Loo and behold, a pair of pink sockyarn ball came up for sale in the site that sells second hand yarn. So I got them... and started a pair of socks in sometimes 2019, only to put it away for some reason... But I got them out a few weeks ago and finished... 


And then the geenie was out of the bottle, this was only the beginning... so prepare yourself for an avalanche of pink.... stuff. 

 Stay tuned.

Photoes: Norbert Varga, 

Yarn: Noname "Sockenwolle", 

needles: 2,25 mm Knit Pro DPN

No comments: