Thursday, January 22, 2009

February sweater for a little lady

my best real life friend Timea, asked me if I could make a cardigan for her daughter, she would pay... But since the girl didn't got a birthday present from me, I decided that I will get the yarn andknit it for her as a present. I was trying out several things, but at the end I decided to modify the february lady sweater for a kid size...It started out like this:

And ended up like this (being blocked)

And just a bit of details:

The yarn is King Cole's DK anti tickle merino blend, knitted with 3mm addi circulars, the sleeves with DPNs.

2 comments:

herr_dr_nuss said...

i know a little girl that would LOVE that!!! keep up the good work!!!

Brussels Chronicles said...

Lovely. And merinos is one of my favourite yarn types. Good pick !