Friday, November 14, 2008

I am still knitting

Even though it doesn't looks like I do from my posts...
I finished the knitting on the Hey Teach cardi

And the done up the orangey bamboo socks. I tried several patterns with the yarn, but it resisted all of them, so I ended up doing two by two ribbing and a turned down to where I twisted (cabled) the ribbing and I bind it off with a picot edging:

And finally a modelled shot from the tiny short shrug I made out of four balls of Rowan cotton tape:

5 comments:

Brussels Chronicles said...

I love all of this. The shrug looks great on you. Have you lost some weight ?

peony said...

No, unfortunately I didn't...as much as I need it...

Tikkagirl said...

Today I watched the movie that made me think of you. "Belle Epoche" is a Spanish film w/ English subtitles. There are SO many lace sweaters, wraps & blouses. Definetly a lace-knitters movie. It was made back in 1993. The watch is worth the lace.

herr_dr_nuss said...

the socks look warm and fun especially this time of year!

she always exaggerates but has never looked like she needed to anyway.

ok who was drunk the filmer or filmee? LOL you even look good in blurry pics!

peony said...

oh, but I do need... to loose weight that is.
And neither of us was drunk, we've only drank tea and been just trying to figure out how the flash works with the phone-camera...