Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Yet again...

somebody told me... actually it came up several times in the last two weeks in discussions, that my partner in the given conversation said, how she liked my blog, and such a shame I do not write it anymore... which is not entirely true, as I do write it... at least in my head. Quite often I think how I should post about this or that, and since my phones are capable of making pretty good pictures. I even have photos....
Of course this started out as an all-in crafty blog, which turned into an all out knitting one---- which lately with a few vibbly-vobbly steps turned back to be again an all around crafty_sewing-weaving-spinning-historicaldressig-reenactment-dancing-acting-baking-bobbinlacemaking-embroidery-godforbidtravelling-evendressingorsocalledfashion-andwhateverIcanthinkof blog...then I got insecure, unsure... But what the heck this is MY blog, and as such I can put into it...whatever I want, even all of the above and then some....or not, but we will see that. For now, for example, here is a pic of me finding my big scissors and cut into a difficult... ouch that is a Hungarian phrase I don't now the English version of... anyway, we started something again...






No comments: