Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Chiffarobe

Almost forgot to put on these pictures...
My bedroom is about 10 square meters and as most European places has no closets.

Last year when at my last try to get P. to organize the flat and give Chris his room I bought a gardrobe cabinet... P. never managed to put it together, but it is all in one piece now, and fits where I intended it to.

Chiffarobe is a word a lady in my Ravelry decluttering group came up with, and I love it... so do I love the chiffarobe itself.

Took as almost a day to figure out what goes where and put everything in its place...

Here is my father, who looks rather satisfied with the day's work:

3 comments:

Brussels Chronicles said...

I love it ! Hug your dad for me ! (he deserves it)

peony said...

Too bad he messed all the good through the following week... But there is my lesson learned. I just have tio keep the time we spend toogether under three days...

Brussels Chronicles said...

Indeed... moderation is key !