Monday, September 29, 2008

An other FO. The yoga wrap.

This was a summerlong project, and it means change for me. I started it on my way to the carrier training where I met that HR person who was behind the idea of me for this job I have now. I finished the knitting on my last day in the call center. After it was blocked and the sleeves sewn in... here it is:

And here are some modeled pictures, that were taken in the cafee at last week's of knitting club. Thank you Nicole for sending them to me. I cut my head of because I look awful, but that is my fault not anybody else's...


2 comments:

Brussels Chronicles said...

Another great piece of knitting ! Thanks for sharing !

herr_dr_nuss said...

Looks good, comfortable AND warm. good color too! how much you going to sell it for? you really should market your products girl. they are excellent!