Saturday, March 2, 2013

Picture time- the day of wool

I have a confession to make... the last few years was very difficult for me, and these difficulties still not ended. But in these troubles sometimes, just sometimes, there are times hidden when at the end of the day I genuinely feel thankful for that day, a day when I feel glad, that I could live it through. Today was one of those. Thanks for Adrienn and Zsóka for invitind me, thanks for Krisztina for jumping in at the very last moment and helping me out, and all of those who came.I am happy, but also very tired so, I will let the pictures speak for themselves.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 






1 comment:

kristieinbc said...

I am so glad you had such a wonderful day! From the pictures, it looks like everyone else was having a good time too. :-)