Sunday, June 8, 2008

Accident...

My father had been in an accident with his morbike... He is OK, more or less though, he has his shoulder dislocated/and broken, he needed an opreation to put it back and screw it toogether. Ad I haven't even knew about it until two days later. He called me himself though, but obviously he was in lots of pain...Appearantly somebody was breaking wery suddenly, therefore he breaked to and the first wheel blocked, and as the bike slided down to the left he fell on his left shoulder I keep thinking about him, how long it is going to take him to heal, how long he will not be able to fly... and of course the selfish me... that how will this effect me, and my plans, and his willingness/ability to help me, if I could push this separation through somehow...

On a lighter note...here is a few picture from our friday knitting lunch:
Pictures are curtesy of Dinara (in the purple top). Kriszta is on the right side, me in the beige pulli and sunglasses (not to mention the red hair) and on the left side is Genia (if that is the right spelling, sorry dear...)









1 comment:

Brussels Chronicles said...

Ouch ! Healing thoughts to your dad ! I hope he recovers fully and quickly !

I'm happy to see you have found such a nice little women's club. Friends and creativity are both essential to get through the hard spots...