Sunday, June 2, 2019

Honeybeast

I haven't given up crafts, though the emphasis shifted somewhat lately...
I do work on quite a few things, though finishing things take longer, and more time goes on between such events...
However, things do happen, so let's see the latest concert we've been at...
Honeybeast. I did not know them, however N, and Chris quite like them, so I said why not. Last week there was a free concert at the Downtown Festival, but we got there late and N is not the type to elbow his way to close to the stage, we stayed far away, which resultem me only seeing the lights... (my eyesight is getting worst at an alarming rate, but that is another post).
Last Friday they had another concert at one of my favorite concert scene. after thefree concert I reserved the judgement until I can actually SEE.. well, the songs resembling one another just a bit too much for my taste, butI quite like them, though not as much (by far) as a certan other band.
Picture time. 


















Photoes: Norbert Varga

No comments: