Friday, April 25, 2008

calmed down

On both sides, but this timeI will not let it go until things are solved...
On other fronts... struggling to figure out how this gigatorrent things work, but if they just delete me, I will not really mind... I just signed on for the occasional cartoon or other kid related films for Chris's sake, but I am more than ok with e-mule. It is much more relaxed nowhere all that threats about punishments and deleting membership if one do not uploads the given amount or, crosses some other rule...
I met my knitting friend, Dinara today. Kriszta, the third party couldn't join us, so there was less talk of knitting, though the books she brought are gorgeous... Once I manage to get ahead with the butterfly dress, I will try some more lace knitting. I showed D. the try out pieve of the edging and she liked it. Of course the yarn is waaaay off (a cheap acrylic DK), butI just want to figure out the lace before I jump into the mohair... What an incident. I bought the exact same yarn, the exact same color in the exact same place she did for the same dress...
Listened to some podcasts too, Yknits sounds great, and the episod on men and lace was really interesting.

No comments: