Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Whirlwind weekend...part one.

This weekend went so fast, with so many events, it will take a few posts to recounts. Since I decided that this blog will be more about life than just crafts, so here we are... concerts at the Gizella Days in Veszprém. Veszprém is a city pretty close to where N lives, and we both like the band called WadFruttik (Wild Frtutties).. it was obvious we go. I love it so much that I have someone to go with to places.... As for the concert, it was the best of this band I ever went. When we got there an hour before it started, from the tent, where the band spent his time, celebrating one of the guys' birthday, came noises and loud singing signaling that significan lubrication went down...I was afraid that they will be all over the place, But they were very collected, focused, and the concert was very intense.
Pictures below. Shot by Norbert Varga. 






















No comments: