Monday, July 11, 2011

One year, and (more or less) regular programming...

Anybody here?? helllloooo??? I haven't posted in such a long time, it makes me wonder if there is...

Fist of all, thank you for all, who worried, and knowing what happened, and knowing the fact that I only shut up here if there is something wrong,
The past year was one of the most difficult ones in my life, in fact there were days I think of the darkests ones. I will not bore you with details, those who were "with me" (even if "only" virtually) heard more than enough of it. Let me just thank you for your patiente and endurance with me, I KNOW I was not a good company, and I can onl yhope I can give back just a tiny bit some day.
The important thing, that it seems the bad has ended now, life can go on as normal, and I will not have nervous breakdown like crying fits at sunday nights...

Admittedly, I did not knit or spin too much, but there will be some stuff to show you all.

No comments: